top of page
St. Philip the Apostle - Lemon Grove
WELCOME to St. Philip’s Church, located on the corner of Palm Avenue and Hardy Drive in Lemon Grove, California. We are an open, inclusive church offering services in English and in Spanish.
St. Philip's was founded in 1950, and its original worship hall (now the Parish Hall) was built in 1953. Please see our "History" section for more about our beginnings, and our beautiful Victorian Gothic Revival church building.
We are a parish in the Episcopal Diocese of San Diego. For more about the Episcopal Church and what we believe, please see the Diocesan web site:http://www.edsd.org/believe/
© 2023 by Uniting Church Arizona. all rights preserved.
bottom of page